Psychiatrist Opportunity at CFB Winnipeg
Part-time, April 2020 to October 2020
Have you ever been interested in working in a military Mental Health environment, caring for pilots and other members of the Royal Canadian Air Force?
Consider this unique contract opportunity!
What is great about this role?
- Work on base, providing services exclusively to men and women in uniform
- Guaranteed hourly rate
- Shared care practice model
- Resources available for supportive counselling and therapy
- Time for administrative tasks
- No on-call, evenings, or weekend work required
Key Duties Include:
- Conduct assessment, diagnosis and treatment of a variety of mental health conditions for CAF members
- Provide psychiatry consultation and medication reviews as part of a multi-disciplinary health team, and participate in weekly case reviews
- Provide expert advice on mental illness or disorders to primary care providers to assist them in the identification, diagnosis and treatment of patients with mental health disorders
Type of Assignment:
Part-time Contract: up to 22.5 hours per week
Location: CFB Winnipeg
Clinic Operating Hours: 7:30 am to 4:00 pm, Monday to Friday
If you are interested in knowing more about this contract position,
contact us today to arrange a preliminary call!
Recruiter: Kate Johnston at [email protected] or 1-877-225-4262 x2373
Calian is proud to continue a long-standing contractual relationship with the Department of National Defence to provide healthcare services to the Canadian Armed Forces. Through the Health Care Provider Contract, Calian employs health care professionals across Canada who are integral to supporting the health and wellbeing of our military members.